RE: [HauntWorld]Tips for a good future

  • DANNY STEIN
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2002
      Ok, Tip #1, (yes from a parent)

      #1 Stay in School....Go to College and take some business Courses, you
      can even throw in some acting and set design (don't forget a lot of
      computer)- Get a degree. You can still Work on Halloween (I Did).

      Tip #2. Talk to the experts on this list, they will help you with a
      successful Haunted House - Probably best to keep working at one for now.

      Tip #3. Invest only what you can afford to loose (the old gambling
      strategy).

      Tip #4. Start small, experiment and move up from there.

      Tip #5. (Shameless Plug) Purchase a lot of cool / quality items from
      Cinema Secrets. - sorry had to do it........

      Thank You,

      Daniel J. Stein
      Cinema Secret, Inc.
      4400 Riverside Dr. Burbank Ca, 91505
      Ph. 818-846-0579 * Fax 818-846-0431
      <http://www.cinemasecrets.com/> www.cinemasecrets.com

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6, 2002
        I completely agree with Danny on his tips except I
        would like to make one change.

        Tip # 5 insert Buy Cool props from Gore Galore;)
        Sorry Danny, that was just too easy.

        Danny I am curious how Cinema Secrets is doing this
        year. If you would like to respond to my question,
        just email me off list.
        I would love to hear from you on this.

        =====
        Kevin R. Alvey AKA MR. Gore