Live at CBGB Lounge July 14th!

  • replicant4588
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2006
      Hate in the Box is back with a news flash to make your neck snap from
      sheer AWESOME! What could possibly be so cool? Well, for a long time
      we've gotten messages from those who are underage and lack proper
      disguises saying they couldn't get into our shows. Not only that, but
      they've told us they couldn't get into ANY shows AT ALL because
      promoters in New York pretend people under 21 are as likely to exist
      as the Loch Ness Monster. Is that the case everywhere?

      Out of the kindness of her heart, our favorite goth promoter Althea
      has helped us remedy this with our first-ever ALL AGES GOTH ROCK
      SHOW!!! Now freaks of all ages can be bent and twisted into our zombie
      minions!! uh.... I mean.... enjoy some RAD music! yeah!

      Anyway, this spookfest-to-end-all-spookfests will be featuring none
      other than VOLTAIRE right after us! Voltaire is a talented parodist,
      artist and all around spooktacular performer. You can check him out at
      www.voltaire.net if you haven't already. There are also gonna be some
      gothalicious tunes provided by The Cross Between, Losing Venus and DUST!

      To top it all off, this evening will be our lovely promoter Althea's
      BIRTHDAY! So stay for some cake (we promise not to put too much
      arsenic in it)! Doors open at 8pm. amd we hit the stage at 11pm so
      don't be late!!! This is all taking place at CBGB's downstairs lounge
      at 313 Bowery! get directions, a map to the venue and more HERE

      Directions and details can be found over at
      http://www.hateinthebox.com/shows/current/

      Far from NYC? Don't despair! We're working with some magicians to get
      audio and video recordings of this performance to zip your way once
      the dust has cleared. Keep your fingers crossed for us! =D