New Designs September 2009

  • Liese
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2009
      Dear Friends

      It has been such a long time since our last newsletter but still we are busy as bees here at Hatched. We are happy to say that Cara and Peter are back safely from Australia. Now we finally have the whole family home till April next year when Santi might be travelling to the States again.

      On our family side we are overjoyed to annouce that Cara got engaged yesterday! We are looking forward to welcoming Stefan to our family in January next year when they are planning their summer wedding!

      Declan, Liese's little boy has also turned 2! Where does the time go! The new baby is due in 7 more weeks... we are counting down the days...

      NEW DESIGNS FROM HATCHED:
      All new designs are on Introductory prices!
      Here is the link to the Design Index: http://www.hatchedinafrica.com/designindex1.html

      NEW DESIGNS FROM ALLSORTS EMBROIDERY:
      All new designs are on Introductory prices!
      Here is the link to the Design Index: http://www.allsortsembdesigns.com/designindex.html

      We hope you all have a wonderful weekend! It is Spring here in South Africa and we had our first rains yesterday!
      Sungreetings from the Hatched and Allsorts Team!