Aspens in Cuchura field trip, 10/6/2010, 9:00 am

  • harthomeschool@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2010
      Reminder from: harthomeschool Yahoo! Group

      Title: Aspens in Cuchura field trip

      Date: Wednesday October 6, 2010
      Time: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 23 hours, 1 minute.
      Location: Curchura
      Notes: This may be the last opportunity to see the Aspens turning colors.
      We are planning on going to Cuchura to see the changing leaves, collect fall leaves, take a hike, and have a picnic.
      It takes a little oven an hour to get there, so we want to get an early start- we are meeting on Hwy 12 at the Cokedale turnoff at 9:00.

      We can meet in "town" and then decide if we want to go see the leaves up by the neighborhood by the old ski resort or take a hike.

      Bring a picnic lunch and hiking shoes and I would suggest a jacket, it is much higher elevation there.

    • harthomeschool@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2010