Field trip to Cave of the Winds and Manitou Cliff Dwellings- need head count ASA

  • krosebudsmom
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2010
      Sherry is inviting us to attend a field trip with her HS church group.
      They are going to Manitou Cliff Dwellings.
      http://www.cliffdwellingsmuseum.com/

      And then to Cave of the Winds
      http://www.caveofthewinds.com/DiscoveryTour.aspx

      Sherry is having a meeting with her group tomorrow, Friday to finalize and she is going to try to get them to go on Friday Oct. 15th. She needs to know if anyone from our group is planning on attending.

      Sherry thinks that everyone needs to leave Trinidad by 7 or 8 am in order to get to Cliff Dwelling by 9 or 10 and still have time to do the cave. If you are interested but think 7 is too early, everyone can agree on a better time.

      She is planning to take the Discovery Tour at the Cave. Becuase we are a group, we get a discount, 14 for adults and 7 for kids, and kids under 5 are free. The tour is an hour long. The cave will be cool so wear a light jacket.

      She needs a head count to make a reservation for the tours.

      She suggests a picnic lunch.

      Prices for the Cliff Dwelling are
      Adults (12 and over) - $9.50 + Tax
      Children (7-11) - $7.50 + Tax
      Children (6 & under) - Free
      People in wheelchairs- Free

      For groups of 10 or more:
      Adults (12 and over) - $8.50 + Tax
      Children - $6.50 + Tax

      Sherry's number is 575-707-0909 (She doesn't have internet at home)
    • Daryl Carlock
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2010
        Wow!  Sigh....we will have to pass!  That would be an amazing trip though!  Thanks for the heads up!
        Janie and the Zoo Crew