Re: [harthomeschool] School Pictures

  • Kristopher Alworth
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 13, 2010
      I'm very interested, but whether or not we do it depends on the price. :) Hope that's good enough for now.

      On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 12:09 PM, Letha <lethamartinez@...> wrote:

      I have spoken to a few of you about having a friend of mine take some school pictures for our group. She is totally willing, but needs a head count so she can give me an estimate. She is a wonderful photographer, is very talented, and loves children. Tiffany has a facebook page for her business if you'd like to check out her work...www.facebook.com/tiffanyzamoraphotography. She will do pics of all the kids individually, as a family, and as a group. Who knows...you may even decide that she could do your family portraits as well... Thanks and please let me know if you're interested.

      Blessings to all,
      Letha

    • Daryl Carlock
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 13, 2010
        Count me in!
        Janie

        I have spoken to a few of you about having a friend of mine take some school pictures for our group. She is totally willing, but needs a head count so she can give me an estimate. She is a wonderful photographer, is very talented, and loves children. Tiffany has a facebook page for her business if you'd like to check out her work...www.facebook.com/tiffanyzamoraphotography. She will do pics of all the kids individually, as a family, and as a group. Who knows...you may even decide that she could do your family portraits as well... Thanks and please let me know if you're interested.

        Blessings to all,
        Letha

      • krosebudsmom
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 20, 2010
          I might be intested, depending on the price. But we just did a session at Pennies last month. If she is doing an outdoor shoot, I may be more interested.
          kj