RE: [harthomeschool] round up park this week?

  • Tamsin Clark
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2010
      Cool! Sounds fun to us.  Looking forward to meeting your lizard! :) Tamsin and kids

      To: harthomeschool@yahoogroups.com
      From: cdmorefield@...
      Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 16:09:59 +0000
      Subject: [harthomeschool] round up park this week?

      Faith and Caleb are wanting to bring our bearded dragon for "show & tell" to the play date this week. I just wanted to make sure that is OK with everyone (no one's deathly afraid of lizards?) and to be sure if we are meeting at round up park this week.

    • krosebudsmom
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 6, 2010
        I think that Letha is planning on having the superintendent come to speak at playgroup this week.
        kj

        --- In harthomeschool@yahoogroups.com, Tamsin Clark <tamsinjc@...> wrote:

        > Cool! Sounds fun to us. Looking forward to meeting your lizard! :) Tamsin and kids
        >

        > To: harthomeschool@yahoogroups.com
        > From: cdmorefield@...
        > Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 16:09:59 +0000
        > Subject: [harthomeschool] round up park this week?
        >

        > Faith and Caleb are wanting to bring our bearded dragon for "show & tell" to the play date this week. I just wanted to make sure that is OK with everyone (no one's deathly afraid of lizards?) and to be sure if we are meeting at round up park this week.

      • Dianna Morefield
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 6, 2010
          Cool! I had not heard about that yet. If the superintendent is coming we will wait for another time to bring Mr. Squishy.