end of summer playgroup

  • krosebudsmom
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 12, 2013
      Lets meet at the pool to kick of the end of summer and get ready for school.
      The pool is only open a few more days (this Wed thru Sat)
      I will bring my big umbrellas.
      We can all bring snacks to share, I will bring a watermelon.
      Pool is open from 12:30 to 4:30
    • krosebudsmom
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 12, 2013
        Sorry, forgot to post that we are going this Wednesday, the 14th.
        kj

        --- In harthomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "krosebudsmom" <krosebudsmom@...> wrote:

        > Lets meet at the pool to kick of the end of summer and get ready for school.
        > The pool is only open a few more days (this Wed thru Sat)
        > I will bring my big umbrellas.
        > We can all bring snacks to share, I will bring a watermelon.
        > Pool is open from 12:30 to 4:30

      • joni steiner
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 13, 2013
          HI Karen Jo,
           Thanks for thinking of us- we just can't pull together getting the lumber right now. Sorry. Joni