Horrible Ordeal............Joni Steiner

  • Joni Steiner
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2013
      Hello

      It has being a horrible experience for me here in Manila Philippines,during my vacation i was attacked by some thugs around the hotel vicinity were i lodged who beat me up and collected all my money,credit card including my cell phone and other important documents i took along.But to the glory of God i still have my passport and my life spared. i have been to the police and embassy but they are not helping issues i was ask to come back in the next 3days time,right now i am in a local library mailing you for financial assistant.
            My flight leaves in 2hours from now and i am having a problem settling my hotel bills,please i need you to help me with (1,700.00 Dollars) to foot my bills  and board a plane back to the state because right now i am stranded and you are my only hope to get out of this mess.When i get back to the state i will refund you every dime that you've spent if possible with interest...Write me back so i can tell you how to get the money to my present location.

      Joni.
    • krosebudsmom
      Message 2 of 2 , May 14, 2013
        This is spam. Don't worry about it. But Joni's contact list is gone, so if you want to be on her email list, please contact her at earthmountainfarm@...