round up park this week?

  • cdmorefield
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2010
      Faith and Caleb are wanting to bring our bearded dragon for "show & tell" to the play date this week. I just wanted to make sure that is OK with everyone (no one's deathly afraid of lizards?) and to be sure if we are meeting at round up park this week.
    • Tamsin Clark
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2010
        Cool! Sounds fun to us.  Looking forward to meeting your lizard! :) Tamsin and kids

        To: harthomeschool@yahoogroups.com
        From: cdmorefield@...
        Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 16:09:59 +0000
        Subject: [harthomeschool] round up park this week?

        Faith and Caleb are wanting to bring our bearded dragon for "show & tell" to the play date this week. I just wanted to make sure that is OK with everyone (no one's deathly afraid of lizards?) and to be sure if we are meeting at round up park this week.

      • krosebudsmom
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 6, 2010
          I think that Letha is planning on having the superintendent come to speak at playgroup this week.
          kj

          --- In harthomeschool@yahoogroups.com, Tamsin Clark <tamsinjc@...> wrote:

          > Cool! Sounds fun to us. Looking forward to meeting your lizard! :) Tamsin and kids
          >

          > To: harthomeschool@yahoogroups.com
          > From: cdmorefield@...
          > Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 16:09:59 +0000
          > Subject: [harthomeschool] round up park this week?
          >

          > Faith and Caleb are wanting to bring our bearded dragon for "show & tell" to the play date this week. I just wanted to make sure that is OK with everyone (no one's deathly afraid of lizards?) and to be sure if we are meeting at round up park this week.

        • Dianna Morefield
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 6, 2010
            Cool! I had not heard about that yet. If the superintendent is coming we will wait for another time to bring Mr. Squishy.