Re: [harthomeschool] Re: New Homeschooler here

  • Erin Wogaman
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 3, 2012
      We are also new to home/online school this year. We are new to the Trinidad area and new to this group. My boys are 13 & 12 and my daughter is 8. The boys have been reluctant to go to activities because of their age and weren't sure if there were kids in their teens. We live on 35 acres, so there's no running down the street to play with friends anymore. For those who live in Raton, my husband and I just took over the Subway there and are looking at possibly adding another in town. I will talk to my husband and see if there's something he could do for the kids.

      Erin

      Kyle - 13
      Evan - 12
      Calla - 8