RE: [harthomeschool] Re: New Homeschooler here

  • Rebecca Sakelaris
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 3, 2012

      I have another friend here in Raton that is interested in your group – can you also add her to the FB page?  Her name is Lori and her email address is chatterley@...

      Thanks.

      Naturally,

      Rebecca

      Our amazing lip butters are now available online: www.katzima.com/lip-butters

      Visit us: www.katzima.com

      Contact us:  888-818-9424

      See us at: www.facebook.com/katzima

       This e-mail may contain confidential information of the sending organization. Any unauthorized or improper disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this e-mail and attached document(s) is prohibited. The information contained in this e-mail and attached document(s) is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the original e-mail and attached document(s).

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 3, 2012
        We are also new to home/online school this year. We are new to the Trinidad area and new to this group. My boys are 13 & 12 and my daughter is 8. The boys have been reluctant to go to activities because of their age and weren't sure if there were kids in their teens. We live on 35 acres, so there's no running down the street to play with friends anymore. For those who live in Raton, my husband and I just took over the Subway there and are looking at possibly adding another in town. I will talk to my husband and see if there's something he could do for the kids.

        Erin

        Kyle - 13
        Evan - 12
        Calla - 8

        Hi, Don't know if you found our FB yet, I had a hard time finding it too and eventually found a friend who was joined and went to it from there. Anyhow, FYI, we have a fieldtrip on 10/4/12 10AM at Fishers Peak Animal clinic, (719) 846-3211, 1617 Santa Fe Trail. My kiddos are the same age! Daughter 10 and son 12.