New to the area.

  • haug_jojo
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2012
      Hi there. My family and I are new to the area (so new in fact our moving day is next week). We are looking forward to getting to know the area and you! I'm so excited that there is an established homeschool group. Do you meet in the summer as well?
    • Sherry Wood
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2012
        Can't wait to meet you too! How old are your children? We still meet in the summer but sometimes people are busy and don't come to our weekly meeting. Honestly I don't go every week anyway. I do try to go when fieldtrips are scheduled though. This month I will be setting up a fieldtrip to the Fisher Peak Animal Clinic. Watch for the post!

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 1, 2012
          Our group is more active on facebook then on here. This is a link to the facebook group.

          Hi there. My family and I are new to the area (so new in fact our moving day is next week). We are looking forward to getting to know the area and you! I'm so excited that there is an established homeschool group. Do you meet in the summer as well?

        • Amanda Haugen
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 1, 2012
            Our daughter, Gabrielle, is 9 and finishing the 3rd grade. Our son, Sawyer, is turning 7 next week and finishing 1st grade. The field trip to the animal clinic sounds fun! I found the group on Facebook and I am definitely on Facebook more than yahoo so, I will follow that way and hope to meet some folks and new friends for the kiddos before school gets into full gear.

            Thanks,
            Amanda

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 2, 2012
              Thats great! My daughter Chaya is 9 too. She will be 10 on the 18th. My son Auguste is 12. Well..I'm off to work!