Another option for movement class

  • krosebudsmom
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2012
      I spoke with Kurtis at Kinspire tonight. I really liked him. He said he can design a creative movement class with some brain gym stuff for our kiddos. He really seemed to have a good idea of what I think we are looking for, which is think from what some of the moms has said is a non-competetive class for coordination, movement, flexibility, mat work, core stability, etc. And, he said he would make it 20 bucks a month. He can do it on Monday's before 2, Tuesdays before 5 (or that could be the other way around, oops.) Or he could do it at the community center at 3:30 after playgroup. I really liked him. I have not met Mr. Ed, the martial arts guy from Raton, but just from talking to both of them this sounds more like many of us may want for a group class. (We personally are still interested in pursuing some martial arts on our own as well.)