Youth and Community Council on new youth center

  • joni steiner
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2011
      Hello Homeschoolers,
       Just a reminder of the Youth Council on Friday Dec. 16th at 6pm at 110 Santa Fe Trail Dr.- across from Sonic. We are looking for input from kids, parents, teachers, etc. on the creation of Unit 1 Youth Center. Please learn of this opportunity for homeschoolers and have a voice. There will be pizza and snacks. See you there!   Joni Steiner,
                                                                                    Unit 1 Project Coordinator
    • Stephanie Riley
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 29, 2011
        Hi, my family moved to Trinidad a few months ago and I am looking to connect with other homeschoolers, especially with children in middle school. We were out of town during the event you emailed about below, so we missed that opportunity.

        Can you provide any information on the weekly group that meets on Tuesday mornings? Is that an age appropriate group for my 8th grader, 13 years old? If not, can you tell me how to get in touch with others that may be in her age group?

        Any help you can provide will be very appreciated!! My phone number is also listed below.

        Thank you,
        Stephanie Silber
        719-422-8140