Come out and give input on a great youth center project!

  • joni steiner
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2011
      Hello everyone,
       I would like to let the Homeschool group know about an up and coming youth center called Unit 1- it is open to all, focusing on ages 10 and up. We are inviting youth and families to come to a brainstorm session about the creation of Unit 1- this center will be for the youth and driven by the youth- we need your input! So attached is an invitation to Unit 1- Friday Dec.16th, 6-7 pm - If you have any questions feel free to email earthmountainfarm@... . We would really like to see homeschoolers represented there- Is there any middle schoolers or high schoolers out there who would want to participate? Thanks- Joni