Playgroup has changed

  • krosebudsmom
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6 7:55 AM
      This is a reminder that playgroup has changed- day and time. Everyone wanted the afternoon, so it will be at 2:00. Not very many people responded to the poll, but those who did requested a day change, so we are meeting on Tuesdays. If this time and day doesn't work for you, you can suggest a change to everyone.
      Hope to see you all there this fall.
      kj
    • krosebudsmom
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6 8:00 AM
        AND, it is moving back to Round-up Park, by the fairgrounds, where there are tables and some shade.
        kj