Program for kids at State Park tomorrow

  • krosebudsmom
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2011
      Trinidad State Park has a program this Saturday afternoon. Join Park Interpreter Pat Patrick as we explore the wonders of the pinion-juniper woodland ecosystem, some local history, and the beginnings of Trinidad Lake. Our adventure will begin with a short talk while we will look at pelts and skulls of some of the area wildlife and learn where they live and what they eat. Meet at the amphitheater at 5:00 pm on the 6th.