Welcome Center

  • harthomeschool-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2011
      Welcome Center called me to see if we had any homeschoolers who wanted to volunteer. I told her that I don't think our 4-10 crowd is ready for that. :)
      If you know of any older homeschoolers who would like to volunteer, they can call Tera Marshall, 846-9512. She also told me that she has a lot of stuff to coincide with the 3rd grade Colorado History curriculum and she can help us when we are ready. And we can also schedule a HART field trip there sometime as well.