Curriculum sharing

  • krosebudsmom
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2010
      We discussed a tentative date and time for the curriculum sharing at the park yesterday.
      We are planning on Tuesday Aug. 10th, same time.
      We are hoping to meet at Letha's church that has a playground and nursury; she is checking to see if we can meet there.
      We thought about everyone bringing a snack to share- finger foods so no need for plates and utensils.
      Bring your calender so we can plan some field trips and group teaching events.
      And bring anything and everything that you like or think would be useful to share with everyone about your curriculum, etc.
      kj