Earth Mountain Outdoor school homeschoolers field trip

  • joni steiner
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2 2:58 PM
      Hey there Homeschoolers,
       We would like to invite you all to come up for a great outdoor camp at Earth
      Mtn. Sometime in May (3rd week) or June would be great! Please give us your
      feedback if you would like to attend and when it would be a good time. It could
      be a one day trip or overnight. Our website www.earthmountainfarm.org has
      programs to choose from under the camps page. Cost is $30  a day or $50 for
      overnight. Meals are included and scholarship funding is available.  Thanks Joni
    • krosebudsmom
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3 10:30 AM
        Is that a cost per family or per child?
        May 16th and 18th is good for me.
        Ordinarily, I would suggest a Tuesday, since that is our regular park day, but I am in a Webinar every Tuesday till June 7th.
        Week of May 23rd, I am in the Springs (I have two events on Wednesday that I will post)
        Week of June 6th, I will be in Denver at a conference
        I work on Thursdays.
        Some of us have a painting class on Fridays in May.
        How is that for confusing?

        kj