Graduation party

  • Rolonda
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2011
      I saw Paula, I mentioned the Graduation day/party, she would like to come to that but would like to know the date ahead of time, so she can plan to attend.
      I like the idea of in May on a Tuesday later on in May.
      I'm going to Denver April 30th and back on May 7th, but have a ballet recital parent meeting to go to May 7th. May 14th and 15th Allyciea is in her ballet recital. I'm to let paula know of the date the group decides on. Rolonda