Re: American Sign Language Classes Coming!

  • krosebudsmom
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2011
      Joni,
      The flyer does not post as an attachment, you have to put it up in the file section.
      Where is the class going to be held?
      We would LOVE to take this class, however, that is a really bad time for us, as it really cuts into family dinner time. If enough other people would like to shift it earlier, we would be game. In fact, now that storytime has been changed to Saturdays at 10:30, noon would be a great time for a sign language class, for us.
      kj