Winter Ceremonial Dance at Koshare Indian Museum, 1/8/2011, 7:00 pm

  • harthomeschool@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2011
      Reminder from: harthomeschool Yahoo! Group

      Title: Winter Ceremonial Dance at Koshare Indian Museum

      Date: Saturday January 8, 2011
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Location: Koshare Indian Museum, La Junta
      Street: 115 West 18th Street
      City State Zip: La Junta, Co
      Phone: (719) 384-4411
      Notes: Cost is Adults: $10; Students (17 & under): $5

      http://www.kosharehistory.org/calendar/wintershows.html

      For over fifty years the Koshare Winter Ceremonials have become a unique local Christmas tradition for Southeast Colorado. Join the annual celebration with a night of interpretive Native American dances from the Pueblos of the Southwest.

      Museum admission is included in show ticket, so come early to tour our exhibits, shop in our trading post, or enjoy the atmosphere in the Koshare Kiva. No reserved seating is available and the purchase of a ticket does not guarantee a seat. We highly recommend arriving at least thirty minutes before a show starts. Photography and video recordings are only allowed after our performances are over.