Tye Dye Workshop Dec. 15th

  • joni steiner
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2010
      Hello everyone,
      Just wanted to let everyone know about a Tye Dye Workshop on Wend. Dec.15th at
      6pm at the Trinidad Coop. It will be a fun thing for the kids to do and thought
      it would be a good opportunity for making gifts for the holidays. Bring your
      own materials, t-shirts, and what -not. The materials just need to be 100%
      cotton or some other natural fabric. The cost is $2 per item- to cover the dye
      costs. Hope to see you there. Joni
    • krosebudsmom
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 16, 2010
        Oh, what a bummer, I would have loved to do this!!!Even is we had enough notice, we still would not have come, my kiddo's have colds.
        Let us know next time!!!
        kj