Rapture Program at Pueblo Rapture Center, 6/30/2010, 11:00 am

  • harthomeschool@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2010
      Reminder from: harthomeschool Yahoo! Group

      Title: Rapture Program at Pueblo Rapture Center

      Date: Wednesday June 30, 2010
      Time: 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
      Location: Pueblo Nature Center
      Street: 5200 Nature Center Rd
      City State Zip: Pueblo , CO 81003
      Phone: 719.549.2414
      Notes: The Pueblo Nature and Rapture Center looks like an awesome place to visit.
      * I have set up a program at 1:00 for an hour, on raptures.
      * The cost is $50 for the entire group, so the more people who attend the cheaper it is everyone.
      * We can meet earlier for picnic and hike and to explore the center, at 11:00 at the picnic area.
      * If you don't get there till 1,meet at the Rapture Center.
      * Program Description: Learn about hawks, owls, eagles, and falcons through a live bird of prey presentation. The naturalist will discuss bird of prey adaptations, predator/prey relationships, specific characteristics, natural history, personal histories of the live birds of prey presented, and our work to rehabilitate injured and orphaned birds of prey.

      5200 Nature Center Rd
      Pueblo , CO 81003
      719.549.2414