418RE: [harthomeschool] Re: New Homeschooler here

  • Rebecca Sakelaris
    Oct 3, 2012

      I have another friend here in Raton that is interested in your group – can you also add her to the FB page?  Her name is Lori and her email address is chatterley@...

      Thanks.

      Naturally,

      Rebecca

      Our amazing lip butters are now available online: www.katzima.com/lip-butters

      Visit us: www.katzima.com

      Contact us:  888-818-9424

      See us at: www.facebook.com/katzima

       This e-mail may contain confidential information of the sending organization. Any unauthorized or improper disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this e-mail and attached document(s) is prohibited. The information contained in this e-mail and attached document(s) is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the original e-mail and attached document(s).