416RE: [harthomeschool] Re: New Homeschooler here

  • Rebecca Sakelaris
    Oct 3 7:02 AM

      Thank you so much!  I was able to join the FB page after I was sent an invite.  We would love to come and will try to make it.  I look forward to meeting everyone.  I have 2 boys 10 and 12 and they would love to meet some other kids.  See you tomorrow!

      Our amazing lip butters are now available online: www.katzima.com/lip-butters

      Visit us: www.katzima.com

      Contact us:  888-818-9424

      See us at: www.facebook.com/katzima

       This e-mail may contain confidential information of the sending organization. Any unauthorized or improper disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this e-mail and attached document(s) is prohibited. The information contained in this e-mail and attached document(s) is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the original e-mail and attached document(s).