415Re: New Homeschooler here

  • mama likey cats
    Oct 2, 2012
      Hi, Don't know if you found our FB yet, I had a hard time finding it too and eventually found a friend who was joined and went to it from there. Anyhow, FYI, we have a fieldtrip on 10/4/12 10AM at Fishers Peak Animal clinic, (719) 846-3211, 1617 Santa Fe Trail. My kiddos are the same age! Daughter 10 and son 12.
      --- In harthomeschool@yahoogroups.com, "nmlovesoap" <rsak@...> wrote:

      > Hello, I am new to homeschooling and have two boys. We are looking to interact with some other home-schooled kids. Does anyone in your group have kids ages 10 and 12? Do you get together for field trips or any outings? We live outside Raton and would be willing to come to Trinidad. I would also be interested in your facebook page if possible, when I did a search i was not able to find it.
      >
      > I look forward to hearing from you.
      > Thank you,
      > Rebecca

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic