370Re: Hello Parents and Homeschoolers!

  • krosebudsmom
    May 12, 2012
      Does anyone have any preferences for scheduling a field trip earth mountain? I am sure many of us will be doing many of the things such as College for Kids starting in June.

      Swim lessons are for two week sessions, starting in June.(I think we are going to take the 3rd session, which is the first two weeks in July.)

      Art Classes- for K-3rd, from 9-11
      session 1 is June 4-16.
      Session 2 is July 16-27th.
      I do not know the dates/times for the older kids.

      Theater Camp is July 23rd-Aug. 5th

      So my thought are to go to Earth Mountain on either June 20th or 27th?

      Any other opinions?

      --- In harthomeschool@yahoogroups.com, joni steiner <earthmountainfarm@...> wrote:
      > Earth Moutain's Camp Season is about to begin and we would love to schedule  a great field trip  for the Trinidad Homeschoolers. Whether you are interested in getting a group together to come up or through the homeschool group. Earth Mountain Education Farm can offer a fun-filled day of great activites and environmental learning. Call to schedule June-September.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic