12Any one interested

  • cdmorefield
    Jul 13, 2010
      I am passing this along. There is contact info if anyone is interested.

      Hi, I am Connie Pelster a member of the Homeschoolers of Castle Rock group. I would like to host a seminar for Spell to Write and Read this fall and I am trying to get the interest level so I will know if it is worthwhile to pursue. The seminar will perhaps run Oct. 8-9, 9 AM-5 PM each day. (This Spalding-based curriculum teaches beginning through college-level spelling and phonics, with grammar and composition.) A location is still to be determined.

      Would you be willing to send this email out to your group or anyone else you know of who has an email list to see what the response is and if it would be worth while to schedule a seminar? The tuition is $135 regular tuition; $120 if registered by 2 weeks before the seminar. Mary Tanksley, the presenter, has been a homeschooler for over 28 years, and loves to help others learn this powerful method for teaching their children.

      If you would be interested in attending a seminar please contact me at 720-308-5497 or email me at c.pelster@....

      You can read more about it at her website http://heartandhomeseminars.com/.

      Again, I will only be organizing the seminar, Mary Tanksely, a SWR certified teacher, will be teaching it.

      Thank you,

      Connie Pelster