Neville Longbottom

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31 1:32 PM
      Neville Longbottom
      Medulla Oblongata

      The human body is a temple in which God should dwell.
      That's the theory. Before He can do so a few things
      have to happen, like a complete rebuilding. Harry
      Potter is the manual for rebuilding the Temple.

      The body with all its organs is a kind of three
      dimensional blueprint for a four dimensional Temple,
      just as a two dimensional blueprint on paper contains
      all the plans for a three dimensional building. Hence
      all the major organs, especially those in the head,
      have a function in building up the new temple in three
      days (stages). The physical body is essential for
      liberation, otherwise we wouldn't have one!

      We know now that the spinal cord with its fiery
      serpent-force is symbolised by Draco, and the two
      strings of the sympathetic nervous system by Crabbe
      and Goyle. I suspect Lucius is the physical brain and
      Narcissa the physical body as a whole. The pineal
      gland is obviously Dumbledore's office. A vital organ
      I haven't located yet is the pituitary gland, but I'm
      sure that will pop up somewhere. The heart is
      symbolised by Godric's Hollow.

      Another organ vital in the process of liberation is
      the medulla oblongata, also known as Neville
      Longbottom, with his toad Trevor.

      I have previously mentioned that we live in a fallen
      universe. By that I mean it is a part of the original
      divine universe which has been struck by discord.
      Jacob Boehme says that God closed off part of the
      universe and it became the world of wrath. However God
      never forsakes the works of His hands and three little
      streams flow from the River of God into our universe
      to enable us to sail back on its waters. These three
      streams differ in levels of vibration and potency. We
      can think of these streams as rays of power which are
      radiated into our universe by the Brotherhood of
      Compassionate Ones.

      Firstly there is the calling ray. This is the Pistis.
      Secondly there is the more powerful ray, the Sophia,
      which enters the heart of the true seeker and causes
      the new soul (Harry) to be born. Then there is a third
      ray which brings the Holy Spirit into the temple to
      celebrate the alchemical wedding. Each time it is the
      medulla oblongata that is the gate which allows the
      ray to enter the person. Perhaps it would be better to
      say gate-keeper, because the medulla controls the
      heart sanctuary.

      As I’ve said previously, the body-temple contains
      three sanctuaries: the biological sanctuary situated
      in abdominal area, the Holy Sanctuary, situated in the
      chest, and the Holy of Holies situated in the head.

      When an evil entity wants to possess a person, he
      enters through the medulla oblongata. It’s the same
      thing with the Lord. He knocks on the door of the
      medulla and performs his miracles if he is allowed in.

      The first time he knocks he brings the calling ray.
      The medulla opens the door to the heart sanctuary and
      the seeker, James, is born. The calling ray
      disconcerts him and drives him to look for the meaning
      of life. He tries all sorts of religious groups and
      practices, but nothing satisfied his spiritual hunger.

      Then one day he realises that nothing on earth can
      satisfy his deep yearning for spiritual fulfilment and
      he finds Lily. He knows his fulfilment lies in her.
      The seeker ceases his frenetic seeking and enters a
      period of inner quiet. This inner quiet causes the
      medulla to open for the second ray.

      I want to translate a few words from “Het nieuwe
      teken” (The New Sign) by Jan van Rijckenborgh. This
      book discusses the alchemical wedding.

      “These changes [becoming quiet] open the medulla like
      a chalice to the Divine Light. […] The lesser blood
      circulation changes, a different endocrine secretion
      influences the blood, and new possibilities enter the
      consciousness”.

      This is the birth of Harry, the new soul. It is the
      medulla which has opened the gate for the light and
      made the birth of the new soul possible. This is
      obviously the reference to Neville and Harry being
      born at the same time, as the seventh month dies.

      There are many people who think Neville will have a
      great and significant role to play in “the final
      battle” in book 7. Well, they’re absolutely right! For
      it is the medulla which opens the gate for the third
      time, this time to the Holy Spirit, the Lord of Life
      and Death.

      Let us see what will happen. Harry grows in grace
      before God and men. Neville is his friend and staunch
      supporter. When Harry has reached maturity, i.e. the
      candidate for the alchemical wedding has surrendered
      his mortal self totally to the new soul, and the
      alchemical processes have reached the right stage, God
      knocks on the door of the medulla for the third time.
      Van Rijckenborgh: “A stream of energy of an
      unprecedented power and vibration touches the medulla
      anew and enters the serpent-fire channel [the spinal
      cord], to shoot downwards into the plexus sacralis
      [the Chamber of Secrets]. As a result of this violent
      contact there comes a raising of the consciousness.”
      Van Rijckenborgh explains that the candidate enters a
      new consciousness which is symbolised by the vision of
      John on Patmos (See Revelation chapter 1). This is the
      rebirth of the heavenly, immortal human being, the
      Original Son of God. This is what is described in the
      Alchemical Wedding as the rebirth of the King and the
      Queen, and is called passing through the Gate of
      Saturn.

      So you see, dear friends, Neville will play an
      essential role in Harry’s final triumph. He will open
      the gate.

      There are some questions left about Neville which I
      can’t answer. For instance why he has a toad. Nor do I
      know why Neville is so forgetful. On the other hand if
      it hadn’t been his forgetfulness which drew my
      attention to the head sanctuary I would have never
      thought of the medulla. Jo definitely leaves clues!
      She could have called him Marcel Lubbermans, as he is
      called in the Dutch translation, and I would never
      have found out.

      Go, Neville!

      Warm regards,

      Hans

      =====

      See you at Harry Potter for Seekers
      http://www.harrypotterforseekers.com/

      http://au.movies.yahoo.com
    • M.Clifford
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 31 7:02 PM
        <hansrieuwers@y...> wrote:
        > A vital organ I haven't located yet is the pituitary gland, but I'm
        > sure that will pop up somewhere. The heart is symbolised by
        Godric's Hollow.>

        Valky:
        Try Petunia Hans. Just on a hunch.

        Hans:
        > alchemical processes have reached the right stage, God
        > knocks on the door of the medulla for the third time.
        > Van Rijckenborgh: "A stream of energy of an
        > unprecedented power and vibration touches the medulla
        > anew and enters the serpent-fire channel [the spinal
        > cord], to shoot downwards into the plexus sacralis
        > [the Chamber of Secrets].

        > There are some questions left about Neville which I
        > can't answer. For instance why he has a toad. Nor do I
        > know why Neville is so forgetful. > Warm regards,

        Valky:
        Could the the fact that a toad is one of the parents of the hybrid
        basilisk mean anything Hans?