Harry and Sirius

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2004
      Just a short post about Harry and Sirius together.

      The posts about Sirius have been very complicated, and
      it's possible for people to get lost amongst all the
      esoteric information, much of which is extremely
      abstract. I'm now going to try to show Harry and
      Sirius as powerful magic symbols that are as old as
      ancient Egypt but presented in a totally new way.

      Jo says no one has yet been able to pinpoint the
      essential message of Harry Potter; the hub on which it
      all turns. Here's what I think.

      The message is first of all that every seeker has the
      potential to become a divine human being, an eternal
      Son of God, imperishable and free of death, sorrow and
      suffering. The New Testament calls this Son of God
      Jesus; Jo calls him Harry.

      The second part of the message is that every Son of
      God is surrounded by a tremendous and unimaginably
      powerful energy field that is a conscious being, like
      a guardian angel. This God-like angel as bright as the
      sun leads the Son out of the House of Death (this
      universe) into the House of Life (the Kingdom of
      Heaven).

      What is this living energy field called in the New
      Testament? He is personified in Harry Potter and has
      three best friends: James, John and Peter. In the New
      Testament he is personified and has friends with the
      same names: James Potter, Remus John Lupin and Peter
      Pettigrew. This energy field, this guiding star as
      bright as the sun, is called Christ in the New
      Testament.

      Harry and Sirius together: Jesus Christ. Harry: the
      new earth. Sirius: the new heaven. "And I saw a new
      heaven and a new earth."

      That's what Harry Potter is really about. It's about
      the liberation of the Inner God which is potentially
      present in every seeker. I realise the momentum of
      what I'm saying - that every seeker has the potential
      to become Jesus Christ.

      That, dear friends, is our future, according to Harry
      Potter. This is what the Mystery Schools have been
      teaching for thousands of years, going back at least
      to ancient Egypt. We are privileged in our time that
      this great Mystery, in fact the greatest Mystery of
      all time, the Mystery of human existence, is being
      revealed by a young woman in Scotland. We are living
      in tremendous times! But be warned, friends, the fact
      that this great Mystery is being revealed in such
      clear symbolism also means we as a human race are
      standing on the edge of the precipice. There is not
      much time left. Let's hope that many will wake up in
      time and listen to the call that comes through Harry
      Potter from the Masters of Compassion.

      http://au.movies.yahoo.com