Sirius (3)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2004
      Before the big battle at the Ministry of Magic the
      state of play is as follows: Sirius is now the
      brightest star in Harry's sky - literally. Both the
      new soul and the mental conception of the heavenly man
      are filled with divine power, and the microcosm of the
      apprentice alchemist is rapidly becoming God's Only
      Begotten Son again. The former glory of God's only and
      dearly beloved child is rapidly returning.

      The time has come for Sirius to pass through the Gate
      of Saturn. Dear Friends, the spiritual concept behind
      this event is so utterly and totally rapturous and
      ecstatically beautiful that there are absolutely no
      words in any language on earth to convey this.

      As I've said a number of times, it was God's plan that
      the human being RESIDE in the Sixth Cosmic Plane, and
      WORK in the alchemical laboratory of the Seventh. Both
      these planes were divine, but it was not the intention
      that the human life-wave (as it's called) connected
      itself with the seventh. The Sixth Cosmic Plane is
      traditionally called the Kingdom of Heaven in
      Christian language, and the Seventh, in its original
      condition, Paradise. As you know from my posts, and, I
      hope from your own research, the human life-wave
      decided to live in Paradise and leave the Kingdom of
      Heaven behind. However when this happened Paradise was
      kindled in wrath. That's Jacob Boehme's way of saying
      that the whole universe of the Seventh Cosmic Plane
      changed in key vibration and started deviating from
      the Divine Plan. This took eons and eons of time, but
      here we are today with the mess we've made of it.
      Everything that happens on earth today is the direct
      result of our past actions as a collective group of
      entities.

      As you know, the human being consists of a lower self
      and a higher self. That's Theosophical terminology. I
      prefer to use my own term of microcosmic self and
      lower self. In post HPFS 258 I described the microcosm
      in its original condition. I need to bring in another
      element I haven't discussed before otherwise I can't
      explain exactly what Sirius symbolises.

      When God created the human microcosm He projected His
      plan for the whole development of the human being from
      Adam to Life-giving Spirit into it. Such a plan is
      called an ARCHETYPE. Every microcosm originally had an
      archetype which supplied it with divine energy
      and enabled the growth of the microcosm according to
      the Plan. The archetype is connected to the Original
      Spirit and receives its energy from that. In other
      words, the microcosm and God are connected permanently
      via the archetype. The archetype is the Inner Christ!
      As I have repeatedly stated, there is a cosmic Christ,
      but at the same time Christ lives in every divine
      microcosm.

      The divine archetype, the Inner Christ, sends rays of
      energy into the microcosm and PROJECTS THE DIVINE PLAN
      for the perfect human being INTO the microcosm, i.e.
      into the aura of the human being in the microcosm.
      That projection is called, wait for it... Lucifer!
      Christ is the inner sun, Lucifer is the bright morning
      star, the reflection of the Sun. Remember, we're
      talking about the original microcosm before the Fall.
      As I said in post 258, this was the time "when the
      morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God
      shouted for joy". (Job 38:7)

      I know this is all very complicated and I may have
      lost some of you entirely, but I'm doing my best.

      Let's just go back and look at the original microcosm
      again. Firstly there's God Himself. Secondly there's
      the archetype, directly linked to God and supplying
      the microcosm with God's energy. The teachings of
      liberation calls this archetype Christ. This
      archetype, situated outside the microcosm, projects
      its plan and its energy INTO the microcosm. This
      projection is called Lucifer, the light-bearer. This
      light-bearer is the microcosmic self. And then there's
      the lower self with its four vehicles and three foci
      of consciousness. The lower self and the microcosmic
      self are united. The lower self has an immortal soul
      and the Spirit is "married" to the soul, i.e. united.
      They are the King and Queen in the "Alchemical
      Wedding", and the Spirit and the Bride in Revelation
      22:17.

      I have also mentioned the twelve bright stars that
      shine in the microcosmic ring. These are twelve bright
      powers that bestow great faculties on the microcosm.

      But, as we know, a large group of microcosms deviated
      from the divine plan. This was very gradual, but the
      consequences were tremendous. The most important thing
      is that the spirit withdrew from its union with the
      soul, and the Christ was stopped from projecting
      himself into the microcosm. The microcosm started
      wandering in darkness. However, just because the
      archetype no longer projected the plan into the aura
      didn't mean Lucifer stopped living! This is where the
      legends of Lucifer being kicked out of heaven
      originate. The inner Christ, the divine archetype,
      stopped vibrating and became dormant while its
      PROJECTION, Lucifer, shone more brightly than ever!
      That is the Fall. That is how Voldemort was born. That
      is what Isaiah 14:12 refers to: "How are you fallen
      from heaven, O Day Star, son of Dawn!"

      Now today we see this sad state in the human
      microcosm: the twelve divine stars are latent; their
      place has been taken by twelve death eaters. Burning
      brightly in our microcosm is Lucimort. The inner
      Christ, the Divine archetype is latent. We are kept
      alive by a temporary archetype that stops vibrating
      after "threescore years and ten", and which is not
      linked to God but to Lucifer.

      But, as I have emphatically tried to make clear, Harry
      Potter is a handbook to bring fallen microcosms back
      to their original glory. The only thing is it's
      written in symbols, but if we know the key we can read
      it.

      These are its instructions in short:
      1. In the heart is the focal point of the archetype.
      This focal point (Lily) must be opened so that the
      archetype, the inner Christ, can start to vibrate
      again.
      2. One of the twelve original "stars" must let Divine
      Light into the microcosm.
      3. This divine Light causes the birth of a new soul:
      Harry.
      4. The archetype projects the original divine plan
      into the aura once again. This new projection Jo calls
      Sirius - the New Bright Morning Star.
      5. The old morning star, Lucifer, surrounds the new
      soul and the projection of the inner Christ, and tries
      to kill them, but Lucifer is prevented by the soul's
      deep yearning, deep thirst, for the divine energy
      which will feed and sustain him - the stag. This
      energy is like fire to Voldemort and burns him.
      6. The new soul must break the seven chains which tie
      it to the Luciferic universe.

      But now something absolutely astonishing has to
      happen! Sirius has to pass through the Gate of Saturn.
      Why? John 16:7 says: "It is to your advantage that I
      go away, for if I do not go away, the Counselor will
      not come to you. And when he comes, he will convince
      the world of sin and of righteousness and of
      judgement."

      As I said before, the human being was meant to live in
      the SIXTH field of manifestation of the microcosm and
      NOT the seventh. Passing through the Gate of Saturn
      doesn't mean death, dear friends, but simply going
      Home. Sirius isn't dead! He has risen up to the Sixth
      plane of the microcosm where he is the microcosmic
      self of the resurrected original microcosm. That is
      the true meaning of the resurrection. That is what Jo
      is telling us. Sirius is the projection of the inner
      Christ into the microcosm and one of the steps of the
      Path of Alchemical Liberation is that the new Morning
      Star moves out of the seventh field of the microcosm
      into the sixth. In other words Sirius has gone to the
      Kingdom of Heaven to await Harry.

      Why does Jo make all this sound so gut wrenching and
      tragic? I guess it's to carve the new version of the
      alchemical wedding deeply into millions of souls! No
      one can say she's failed!

      But I hope Jo doesn't mind me saying publicly that
      Sirius' passing is far from tragic but is in fact a
      most joyous and supernal step in the return of the
      reborn divine human being to Tao, to Nirvana.

      I strongly suspect that one reason for making Harry go
      through the trauma of bereavement is to provide a
      motivation later for following Sirius through the Gate
      of Saturn (in the company of Dobby?).

      The return of Sirius to the Kingdom of Heaven is an
      occasion of utter joy. This is what the New Testament
      calls "a new heaven and a new earth". This refers to
      both the cosmos AND the microcosm! The microcosmic or
      higher self is the new heaven and the lower self is
      the new earth. Sirius and Harry!

      The latent sun in the microcosmic self is rekindled
      and its reflection, its moon, the focal point in the
      heart of the lower self, takes up its position. That
      is the resurrection of the Original Divine Son of God!
      This is what Revelation 12:1 refers to: "A woman
      clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet,
      and on her head a crown of twelve stars."

      The inner Christ has been resurrected. The lower self
      is its reflection, its mirror. And the twelve original
      stars of immeasurable glory radiate their songs of
      praise to the Father of all things once again.

      This resurrected human being will say: "I am the root
      and the offspring of David, the bright morning star."

      http://au.movies.yahoo.com