Sirius (1)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2004
      Sirius is probably the most difficult character to
      explain. He may also be the most controversial as
      traditional Christians may very well baulk at my
      explanation.

      Let me first give some background information. We'll
      have to go right back to the beginning of creation.
      I've explained that the deepest spiritual core of the
      human being as a microcosm is a thought-spark of the
      original spirit. My post on Lily (HPfS 254, PRT 72)
      explains how difficult it is to describe it in
      concrete terms. Is it a seed? Is it a flower bud? Is
      it an egg? Is it a mother? It's none of those but it
      has the potential to produce a human being who can
      develop into a god.

      Many millions of years ago this divine principle
      developed into a divine human being in many
      microcosms. But as we know, some of these human beings
      deviated from the divine plan and they descended into
      a universe where they were not supposed to dwell. That
      universe was meant to be a laboratory where work had
      to be done. However these human beings saw their form
      "reflected in the water" and they fell in love with
      it. This is the legend of Narcissus. Please keep that
      in mind for a later post.

      When they fell in love with their own image they made
      the mistake of associating themselves with something
      that is constantly changing. The characteristic of
      this universe, the Seventh Cosmic Plane, is change.
      The spirit is unchanging, so when these human beings
      immersed themselves in matter, their situation became
      impossible. The spirit withdrew from their microcosm,
      and so they were left without a guide. The soul died
      and all that was left was the personality, which was
      originally intended to be the vehicle in which the
      soul, united with the spirit, could express itself.
      However the original thought-spark of the Spirit also
      remained, as it is indestructible. It is possible for
      the mortal personality to dedicate himself to the
      rebirth of the original soul, and so bring it back to
      life.

      And there, deep in the heart of every seeker, is the
      original thought-spark of the Divine Spirit. If we
      consider a seed, we know it has some properties. It
      has a tiny germ, it has energy for the germ to grow,
      and it has a plan for the future plant.

      If we now look at Harry Potter we know that Lily gave
      birth to Harry. Harry personifies the original soul
      that emanates from the divine thought-spark. But there
      is also energy, and a plan that is to be followed. In
      a physical seed the plan is in the chromosomes. In a
      divine thought spark there are no chromosomes, but
      there definitely is a mental plan which is silently
      resting in one of the planes of existence until it is
      vivified.

      If we consider a microcosm just before the new soul is
      born, we can imagine the following.

      There is the divine thought-spark in the heart, about
      to burst into flames again. That's Lily, pregnant with
      Harry. Then there's James, the seeker, who has at last
      found the meaning of life, and is longing for the
      inner God to be born. And there's Voldemort, who knows
      what's going on. It has been prophesied that Lily will
      give birth to a son who will vanquish Voldemort. But
      there is something else that's difficult to explain.

      The microcosm has seven planes of existence, just like
      the universe. The original human being was active in
      the SIXTH plane of the microcosm. Both the higher self
      and the lower self originally vibrated with an intense
      life in the Sixth Cosmic Plane of the microcosm. This
      means the sixth ring or shell of the microcosm was
      active, and the rays of sustaining energy entered the
      microcosm through this shell.

      To understand this, imagine that you're in a glass
      sphere. By means of an electronic instrument you are
      able to change the colour of the glass to one of seven
      colours. You can imagine that if you change the colour
      of the glass to red, the glass will only permit red
      light rays to enter the sphere. As soon as you change
      the colour to green, only green rays enter, and so on.

      When the human being manifested himself in the Sixth
      Cosmic Plane, the sixth shell was open to the rays of
      energy of that plane. This plane we call the Kingdom
      of Heaven, Nirvana, etc. The human being existed in
      great glory and happiness. However, a large group of
      the human entities started to make their abode in the
      Seventh Cosmic Plane, which was not intended for that
      purpose. This meant that the seventh shell of the
      microcosm started to open itself to the energy of the
      Seventh Cosmic Plane, while the sixth ring started
      closing up. That was the birth of Voldemort and the
      death of the previous higher self. All this is highly
      simplified (as all my explanations are), for this
      process took heaven knows how many millions of years
      of our time reckoning.

      The position today is that our microcosm still has
      those seven rings, but the sixth one (and Nos. 1-5) is
      totally dormant, while the seventh one vibrates and
      allows energy from the fallen universe to enter it.
      The higher self absorbs this energy and keeps the
      lower self going.

      Now let's make the picture a little more detailed and
      we'll be able to explain Sirius soon. Imagine that the
      seven glass spheres are not transparent throughout
      their surface, but look like a night sky, with
      transparent foci which look like stars. You'll
      remember from previous posts that the stars in the
      microcosmic firmament are arranged into twelve groups.
      These transparent concentrations of light shine
      inwards into the microcosm. Once again, these points
      of light allow only the light-energy (of an astral
      nature) of the Seventh Cosmic Plane to enter the
      microcosm, because the other rings are not vibrating.

      There comes a time in the life of every potential
      seeker, though, that he begins to realise he is
      imprisoned. And as soon as this feeling of
      imprisonment begins to manifest itself, a longing for
      liberation is born. That's when James unites with Lily
      and Harry is born. Now pay attention, this is an
      extremely important moment in the story of Harry
      Potter: a tiny ray of light from the SIXTH COSMIC
      PLANE, i.e. from Heaven, from God, suddenly enters the
      microcosm for the first time in aeons, and falls on
      the Lily in the heart. But how can a ray of light from
      the Sixth Cosmic Plane enter the microcosm when the
      sixth shell is dormant? Right! The moment Harry is
      born a hole is breached in the prison wall, so to
      speak. A star appears in the heaven of the sixth
      microcosmic ring! THIS IS THE STAR OF BETHLEHEM!! This
      is why a star is seen in the east when Jesus is born.
      The east is the symbol of new life, while the west is
      the symbol of the end of the old life.

      When Harry is born, Sirius shines in Harry's sky.
      Sirius was the star of the resurrection to the ancient
      Egyptians. When for the first time Sirius came up in
      the morning just before the sun, this was declared the
      first day of the Egyptian calendar. It was the
      harbinger of the flooding of the Nile and so meant
      renewed life for the Egyptians. The name of Sirius
      therefore has very powerful connotations.

      We know that when Harry is born, Sirius is made his
      God-Father. Sirius becomes Harry's example, his mentor
      and his guide.

      As I have said, Harry personifies the new soul that is
      born out of the eternal principle in the heart. Harry
      is the germ in the seed, so to speak. But as I
      mentioned a seed needs a plan for growth, and energy.
      It is Sirius who personifies the plan for the growth
      of the new soul, which is the fist step in the
      re-creation of the original divine human being. When
      the new energy enters the microcosm for the first time
      in aeons, it begins to project into the microcosm a
      mental image of the Coming New Human Being as he was
      planned by God in the beginning. This mental image is
      projected into the aura of the seeker and silently
      inspires and motivates the seeker. As the soul grows
      in grace, so does the mental image, the mental
      projection of God's plan.

      We know that when Harry is born, the higher self or
      microcosmic self tries to kill the new soul, but the
      new soul actually weakens the higher self. Voldemort
      tries to kill Harry but ends up being weakened. Harry
      radiates a light that is totally disharmonious to the
      life in the microcosm.

      In the next exciting episode of Sirius' life we'll
      discuss his imprisonment.

      http://au.movies.yahoo.com