Harry (4)

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7 10:41 PM
      Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone:
      'Griphook unlocked the door. A lot of green smoke came
      billowing out, and as it cleared, Harry gasped. Inside
      were mounds of gold coins. Columns of silver. Heaps of
      little bronze Knuts.
      "All yours," smiled Hagrid.
      All Harry's -- it was incredible. The Dursleys
      couldn't have known about this or they'd have had it
      from him faster than blinking. How often had they
      complained how much Harry cost them to keep? And all
      the time there had been a small fortune belonging to
      him, buried deep under London.'

      When the eternal thought-spark of the Universal
      Architect is coupled with the thirst for the living
      water, a cry of help emanates from the human being
      concerned. Because of its purity this cry reaches the
      ear of the Creator, and so it brings forth a reaction.
      This reaction is an inflow of living water into the
      heart of the person. The lily opens and gives birth to
      a new life-force. This is a foetus as it were, that
      eventually will be born, grow up and become the
      immortal and perfect soul of the Son of the Potter of
      the universe.

      The Potter made a perfect plan for the whole of
      creation, with all its myriads of planes and worlds of
      existence, and its innumerable trillions of entities
      and forms of life. When He "breathed" out to create
      life, he created a sea of life containing an
      uncountable number of thought-sparks each of which
      contained the total plan of the human being for all
      eternity. This vast cloud of sparks is called "The
      Only Begotten Son". This is to convey the idea that
      (original) humanity in its totality is God's Son.

      Part of the Potter's Plan is that everything shall be
      provided at all times for his only begotten son. He
      shall never want for anything. And this applies to
      every (original) human being individually.

      We in this fallen world all know need and want and
      deprivation. But as soon as the lily opens and begins
      to spread its glorious fragrance, we are making a
      genuine attempt to step back into God's Plan, and the
      Old Law of everything always being available for God's
      only begotten son operates again. The Son receives his
      inheritance and a spiritual treasure of undreamed of
      wealth is at his disposal.

      If the earthly personality accepts Harry as its
      leader, it too will share in the abundance available
      to the new, immortal soul. Would Harry ever let poor
      old Ron want for anything? No, let Ron leave his dry
      corned beef sandwiches and share in Harry's cauldron
      cakes and pumpkin pies.

      As I said in my post, "The Room of Requirement", there
      is a law which is cited in the New Testament (of the
      Universal Architect) as: "Seek first the Kingdom and
      its righteousness and all the other things you need
      will be given to you as well."

      The Harry in our heart is rich beyond our most
      feverish imagination.

      Go Harry!
      Hans

      PS thanks for your long posts, Marianna. I shall think
      deeply and do my best to answer them.
      Herbert, thanks for your post on the Matrix. What an
      incredibly wonderful article!
      As I said once before, everybody, please do look at
      the old posts and if you can add anything of any value
      to the thread, please do so.
      HR

      http://au.movies.yahoo.com