Harry (2)

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2004
      When Harry, the new immortal soul, is born in the
      heart of the seeker for the ineffable indefinable
      causeless cause, a new life-force enters the blood
      stream. This life-force does not originate from this
      universe, but emanates from the spark of the original
      creative spirit, symbolised in Harry Potter by Lily.
      The Lily in our heart was conceived by the Mind of the
      Architect of the original universe in all its glory,
      fathomless depth, and rapturous, indestructible
      beauty. The Architect put himself into that mental
      spark, and so it's just like him: perfect in every
      possible way. Hence the glow that comes out of the
      spark when it's rekindled also has those qualities.
      However the human being whose blood stream it enters
      is not perfect, and two irreconcilable forces meet -
      the life-force of the perfect universe (in a weakened
      vibration) and the life force of the mortal human
      being with all his faults, his goodness, and his
      ignorance. When they meet, this causes a storm in the
      human being. A person in whom Harry is born will
      wonder what's happening to him or her. Everything is
      suddenly different. It's almost like the blood is
      fermenting. Tremendous emotional storms rage through
      the person. He may try to escape, but whichever way he
      turns, the force is there. He may even try to escape
      to a shack on an island off the coast, but to no
      avail. Then suddenly, in the middle of the storm, he
      receives an invitation.

      This is a stage in the seeker's life which is
      described very graphically in both Harry Potter and
      "The Alchemical Wedding of Christian Rosycross". You
      will all be familiar with the events on Harry's
      eleventh birthday. Here is the same event in "The
      Alchemical Wedding":

      "All of a sudden arose so horrible a tempest, that I
      imagined no other but that through its mighty force,
      the hill on which my little house was founded would
      fly into pieces.

      But inasmuch as this, and the like from the Devil (who
      had done me many a spite) was no new thing to me, I
      took courage, and persisted in my meditation, till
      somebody in an unusual manner touched me on the back;
      whereupon I was so hugely terrified, that I dared
      hardly look about me; yet I showed myself as cheerful
      as (in such occurrences) human frailty would permit.
      Now the same thing still twitching me several times by
      the coat, I looked back, and behold it was a fair and
      glorious lady, whose garments were all sky-coloured,
      and curiously (like Heaven) bespangled with golden
      stars; in her right hand she bore a trumpet of beaten
      gold, on which a Name was engraved which I could well
      read but am as yet forbidden to reveal. In her left
      hand she had a great bundle of letters of all
      languages, which she (as I afterwards understood) was
      to carry to all countries. She also had large and
      beautiful wings, full of eyes throughout, with which
      she could mount aloft, and fly swifter than any eagle.

      I might perhaps have been able to take further notice
      of her, but because she stayed so little time with me,
      and terror and amazement still possessed me, I had to
      be content. For as soon as I turned about, she turned
      her letters over and over, and at length drew out a
      small one, which with great reverence she laid down
      upon the table, and without giving one word, departed
      from me. But in her mounting upward, she gave so
      mighty a blast on her gallant trumpet, that the whole
      hill echoed from it, and for a full quarter of an hour
      after, I could hardly hear my own words.
      In so unlooked for an adventure I was at a loss, how
      either to advise or to assist my poor self, and
      therefore fell upon my knees and besought my Creator
      to permit nothing contrary to my eternal happiness to
      befall me. Whereupon with fear and trembling, I went
      to the letter, which was now so heavy, that had it
      been mere gold it could hardly have been so weighty.
      Now as I was diligently viewing it, I found a little
      seal, on which a curious cross with this inscription,
      IN HOC SIGNO VINCES, was engraved. ["In this sign will
      you conquer" - HR]

      Now as soon as I espied this sign I was the more
      comforted, as not being ignorant that such a seal was
      little acceptable, and much less useful, to the Devil.
      Whereupon I tenderly opened the letter, and within it,
      in an azure field, in golden letters, found the
      following verses written.

      This day, today
      Is the Royal Wedding day.
      For this thou wast born
      And chosen of God for joy
      Thou mayest go to the mountain
      Whereon three temples stand,
      And see there this affair.
      Keep watch
      Inspect thyself
      And shouldst thou not bathe thoroughly
      The Wedding may work thy bane.
      Bane comes to him who faileth here
      Let him beware who is too light.

      Below was written : Sponsus and Sponsa." [Bridegroom
      and Bride - HR]

      At this stage let me just reiterate the obvious:
      neither Christian Rosycross nor Harry Potter are or
      were real people, or meant to portray real people.
      They are personifications. Harry personifies the new
      soul in a seeker whose heart is open. Christian
      Rosycross personifies the seeker himself. Hence the
      invitation is not a physical invitation. It's an
      invitation written in the heart. In message 262 I
      talked about "the fleshy tables of the heart". When
      the heart of a seeker is opened; by that I mean when
      the spark of eternal life begins to glow again, it
      prints a letter as it were on the heart. Paul says,
      "you are a letter from Christ delivered by us, written
      not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God,
      not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human
      hearts." In other words the power emanating from the
      pure spirit-spark writes a letter of invitation in the
      heart. If we can understand the symbolism, we can see
      that a seeker whose heart is open is a "marked man".
      This person has a divine spark which has been kindled
      and so is shining brightly; he longs for liberation
      and he has drunk the living water. This has caused a
      storm in his astral body because of the tremendous
      difference in vibration between the astral force of
      this universe and that of the original Home. At the
      same time the power emanating from the Lily in the
      heart has etched a letter in his heart. This letter
      invites him to return to the Father's House, but it
      also gives information. In other words, to cut through
      the symbolism: the seeker knows what to do. He knows
      where to go, what he needs on the way, and what the
      purpose is. Both Harry and Christian Rosycross have to
      travel through a gate to reach a large castle. Both
      have to pass a large number of tests, as we know. But
      I'll bet they both pass!

      to be continued.

      http://au.movies.yahoo.com