I have a 1958 Fender tweed. The cover is tore up and the speaker is not the original (though it is a matched 4 ohm) The tone is AMAZING for harp Selling foronceamullet
Now that the Huntersounds Zoom G3 patchset is up and running, I'm expanding the line further with upcoming sets for the Fender Mustang series and the Korglightninrick
Hi all, I recorded a performance of Mountain's "Mississippi Queen" in my living room last week. The vocals and lead harp (coming through a "slide guitar"lightninrick
- Jul 16, 1998
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.