Re: SV: [HarpTalk] Re: Peders Homepage problems

  • Paul van der Sijde
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2000
      Phil Harmonica wrote:

> [...]

      Old? The Devil's old, that's who! The first and only mature thing I will
      do in this life is dying. Men remain kids for the rest and I intend not
      to be an exception to that rule. I am as old as I feel: 97 right now
      (ouch, my back....). :o)

      You know what they say: toomuchsexmakesyoureyesgoscrewy. Right?

      Happy harpin'
      Doc

      obligatory harp content: Lee Oskar diatonics rule!

      Paul van der Sijde
      Rhijnvis Feithstraat 36-1
      1054 TZ Amsterdam Email: psijde@...
      The Netherlands Voice: +31 20 618 0699