Harpers' International Giglist & Special Events Update Reminder

  • Danny Wilson
    Message 1 of 21 , Oct 17, 2011
      Those wishing to be included in the Harpers' International Gig
      Listings, or who have additions/deletions since last Wednesday's
      internet post, please forward updates to me by

      DEADLINE: 6 PM EDT WEDNESDAY

      for next Wednesday's internet post. Thank you.

      Listings received after 6pm on Wednesday may or may not be
      included in the weekly update to Harp-L.

      Email: bassharp@...

      This list is designed for, and dedicated to, the promotion of
      harmonica artists, whether soloists, band leaders, or sidemen.
      With apologies to other groups, listings for groups who do not
      feature, or include harpers, cannot be accepted due to space limitations.

      and . . .

      Due to time constraints, I am unable to access all the various
      artist websites for itinerary updates, and depend on each artist to
      submit directly to me. Please allow me this consideration, and
      thank you all very much.

      IMPORTANT NOTICE:

      Please use the following layout format:
      Date (Month/Day) City, State (or Country) - Venue (time)
      i.e.:

      01/05/11 - W Hollywood, CA - House Of Blues (9pm)
      12/31/11 - Sarnia, ON, CANADA - Huey's Junkyard (10pm-1am)

      All listings MUST be submitted in ENGLISH.
      Listings submitted in ALL CAPS will NOT be accepted.

      Free-will donations accepted - see the Harpers' International Giglist at:
      http://www.bassharp.com/bh_itin.htm
      or
      http://www.bassharp.com/tips.htm

      BassHarp
      PO Box 5061
      Hudson, FL 34674-5061

      * http://www.bassharp.com/bh_itin.htm
      * http://www.bassharp.com/bassharp.htm

    • Danny Wilson
      Message 2 of 21 , Jan 16, 2012
        Those wishing to be included in the Harpers' International Gig
        Listings, or who have additions/deletions since last Wednesday's
        internet post, please forward updates to me by

        DEADLINE: 6 PM EST WEDNESDAY

        for next Wednesday's internet post. Thank you.

        Listings received after 6pm on Wednesday may or may not be
        included in the weekly update to Harp-L.

        Email: bassharp@...

        This list is designed for, and dedicated to, the promotion of
        harmonica artists, whether soloists, band leaders, or sidemen.
        With apologies to other groups, listings for groups who do not
        feature, or include harpers, cannot be accepted due to space limitations.

        and . . .

        Due to time constraints, I am unable to access all the various
        artist websites for itinerary updates, and depend on each artist to
        submit directly to me. Please allow me this consideration, and
        thank you all very much.

        IMPORTANT NOTICE:

        Please use the following layout format:
        Date (Month/Day) City, State (or Country) - Venue (time)
        i.e.:

        01/05/12 - W Hollywood, CA - House Of Blues (9pm)
        12/31/12 - Sarnia, ON, CANADA - Huey's Junkyard (10pm-1am)

        Message 3 of 21 , Apr 16 9:37 AM
          Those wishing to be included in the Harpers' International Giglist
          & Special Events Listings, or who have additions/deletions since
          last Wednesday's internet post, please forward updates to me by

          DEADLINE: 12 NOON EDT WEDNESDAY

          for next Wednesday's internet post. Thank you.

          Listings received after noon on Wednesday may or may not be
          included in the weekly update to Harp-L.

          Email: bassharp@...

          NOTE:
          ~ All submissions must be in ENGLISH to be accepted! ~
          Listings submitted in ALL CAPS will NOT be accepted.

          This list is designed for, and dedicated to, the promotion of
          harmonica artists, whether soloists, band leaders, or side persons.
          With apologies to other groups, I am not able to accept listings
          for groups who do not feature, or include harp players, due to
          space limitations.

          Date: Month/Day/Year City, State or Country - Venue (time)
          i.e.:

          01/05/12 - W Hollywood, CA - House Of Blues (9pm)
          12/31/12 - Sarnia, ON, CANADA - Huey's Junkyard (10pm-1am)

          Free-will donations accepted - see the Harpers' International Giglist at:
          http://www.bassharp.com/bh_itin.htm

          Sincere thanks to our Sponsors at:
          http://www.bassharp.com/donations.htm

          BassHarp