File - harptalkhelp.txt

  • harptalk@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 123 , Mar 1, 2009
      GROUP DESCRIPTION
      -----------------

      You are subscribed to the HarpTalk discussion group because you signed up or requested a subscription. We do not add members without such a request. If you wish to modify your subscription please see the instructions below or at the bottom of any email from the group.

      The purpose of the group is to discuss harmonicas, harmonica playing, and harmonica related equipment, as well as to share tips, techniques, and experiences. We have members ranging from beginners to pros, and all are welcome. Less experienced players are welcomed by all and are encouraged to post their questions and get advice from the more experienced players. We will also use HarpTalk to notify you of changes to our site at coast2coastmusic.com or of new products and services.

      John Watts and Doug Puls
      Coast to Coast Music

      POSTING TO THIS GROUP

      MESSAGE DELIVERY OPTIONS
      ------------------------
      To receive message digests instead of individual messages send an
      email to:
      harptalk-digest@yahoogroups.com

      To receive individual messages instead of digests, send email to:
      harptalk-normal@yahoogroups.com

      To stop receiving messages via email (you may still read messages on
      the Web),
      send an email to:
      harptalk-nomail@yahoogroups.com

      CONTACTING THE GROUP OWNER