Re: [harmonic] call for applications: SMS 2011 - Metric Measure Spaces: Geometric and Analytic Aspects

  • gdafni@alcor.concordia.ca
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2010
    Hi,

    My apologies to those who were not able to open the attachment. Since
    the accents do not go over well in the text, I'm now attaching the
    announcement
    as a PDF file.

    If you can still not open it, please go to the web site
    http://www.dms.umontreal.ca/~sms/index_e.php

    Best regards,
    Galia

    > I am unable to open the attachment. Please send me again.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Sanjiv
    > Dr. Sanjiv Kumar Gupta
    > Department of Mathematics and Statistics
    > Sultan Qaboos University
    > PO Box 36, Al-Khodh 123
    > Sultanate of Oman
    > --- On Tue, 11/30/10, gdafni@...
    > <gdafni@...> wrote:
    > From: gdafni@... <gdafni@...>
    > Subject: [harmonic] call for applications: SMS 2011 - Metric Measure
    Spaces: Geometric and Analytic Aspects
    > To: harmonicanalysis@yahoogroups.com
    > Cc: "sakina Benhima" <benhima@...>
    >
    > Hi,
    > Please find attached an announcement for a summer school to be held in
    Montreal in 2011,