call for applications: SMS 2011 - Metric Measure Spaces: Geometric and Analytic Aspects

  • gdafni@alcor.concordia.ca
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2010
      Hi,

      Please find attached an announcement for a summer school to be held in
      Montreal in 2011,
      which may be of interest to members of the group.

      Best regards,
      Galia

      --
      Galia Dafni, Associate Professor
      LB 927-15, SGW
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 29, 2010

        I am unable to open the attachment. Please send me again.

        Thanks,
        Sanjiv
        Dr. Sanjiv Kumar Gupta
        Sultan Qaboos University
        PO Box 36, Al-Khodh 123
        Sultanate of Oman

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 29, 2010
        Hi,

        My apologies to those who were not able to open the attachment. Since
        the accents do not go over well in the text, I'm now attaching the
        announcement
        as a PDF file.

        If you can still not open it, please go to the web site
        http://www.dms.umontreal.ca/~sms/index_e.php

        Best regards,
        Galia