the new group

  • fatima22_m
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2010
      Dear Members
      while I was working on my thesis as a master studetnt, I always felt it would be great if I could intercat with students in gradute study of math so I thaught maybe a group of pure math students can be very helpful. I invite all the masters or Ph.D students of pure math to join this group. you can access the group by this link http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PureMathematicsforGraduateStudents
      thanks for your attention.
      hope to see you there very soon.
      best
      fatemeh
      P.S my field of study is Harmonic analysis, and the name of paper which my thesis was based on was " the reletive weak compactness of orbits in Banach space associated with locally compact groups" by Professor Graham and Professor lau.