Re: Request for information on audio frequency analysis

  • heplaysjazz@btopenworld.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2010
      I think I'm getting somewhere already but ... Wikipedia has an article on the Cooley–Tukey algorithm with some useful references to sample implementations that, at first sight, look useful but don't address the practical issues of Leakage etc. and matching the size of the sample buffer to the number of ffts. Hmmm ... still looking for something written from the standpoint of practical experience.