Tenure-Track Position at Wayne State University

  • Mathematics Conference WSU
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 15, 2009

      This is to share with you that there will be a tenure-track assistant professor position at Wayne State University for 2010.
      The priority will be given to applicants in analysis and algebra. Please encourage interested and qualified candidates to apply as soon as possible.
      Decision of interviews will be made soon after December 1, 2009.

      Thank you for your attention.
    • Mathematics Conference WSU
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 17, 2009

        This is to remind that the application deadline for the tenure-track assistant professor position at Wayne State is December 1, 2009.
        If you know anyone who might be interested to apply for this position, please encourage them to submit the application as soon as
        possible.

        Thank you,
      • Ghassem Narimani
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 18, 2009
          Dear Sir/Madam,
          I have a PhD in mathematics (harmonic analysis) and currently I am an assistant prof. of mathematics at University of Mohaghegh Ardabili in Iran. I graduated in 2006 and since then I am teaching at the university for undergraduate and graduate levels, along with I am doing research on function spaces and time-frequency analysis. I glanced your university website and I am interested to apply for this position. I wonder if I can apply for that position?

          Sincerely Yours,
          Ghassem Narimani (Ph.D.)

          > Current Address:
          > Faculty of Mathematical Sciences,
          > Mohaghegh Ardabili University,
          > Ardabil, Iran.

          This is to remind that the application deadline for the tenure-track assistant professor position at Wayne State is December 1, 2009.
          If you know anyone who might be interested to apply for this position, please encourage them to submit the application as soon as
          possible.

          Thank you,

        • Hans Georg Feichtinger
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 10, 2009
            Dear Ghassem

            You replied to the newsgroup and not to the
            original announcement, which you probably
            have to identify by searching for it
            (? AMS web page)?

            Hans

            --
            Hans G. Feichtinger
            NuHAG, Faculty of Mathematics
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 12, 2009
              Yes you are right, thank you for the comment.

              Regards,

              Ghassem Narimani

              --
              Hans G. Feichtinger
              NuHAG, Faculty of Mathematics
              University of Vienna
              Alserbachstr. 23, 1090 Wien
              www.nuhag.eu

            • Jack Mack
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 31, 2009
                What a mistake!! Keep your dignity and consult some senior people before.

                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 7, 2010
                  I did something similar (by mistake) recently myself!

                  Hans