Workshop on Fourier and Harmonic Analysis on November 14 and 15, 2009
- Dear Colleagues,This is to announce the forthcoming:Workshop on Fourier and Harmonic Analysis to be held at Wayne State University, November 14-15, 2009
or contact at the email address: wsumathconf@...
- William Beckner(University of Texas at Austin )
- Irina Mitrea (Worcester Polytechnic Institute)
- Joseph Rosenblatt (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Eric Sawyer (McMaster University)
- Rodolfo Torres(University of Kansas)
- Gregory Verchota(Syracuse University)
- Alexander Volberg (Michigan State University)
- Sijue Wu(University of Michigan)
- Xiaoyi Zhang(University of Iowa)
The workshop is partially supported by The National Science Foundation and Wayne State University. Some very limited amount of funding is available to support some young researchers without their own funding. Graduate students, post-doctors and mathematicians in underrepresented groups are especially encouraged to fill out the registration form available from the website of the conference and send it back to wsumathconf@... as soon as possible if you need partial support. A double shared room for two nights (Friday and Saturday) at the St. Regis Hotel near campus for long distance participants is possible. We intend to support a limited number of the graduate students and post-doctors for the lodging depending on the availability of funding.
For more information, please visit the website of the conference: