Intro

  • bodhitreekey
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2008
      I hope I am not out of line as newbie in introducing myself. Just call
      me bodhi (bow-dee).
      i am a physicist who has formerly worked and taught theoretical, plasma
      and sometime experimental physics. I claim to be no expert except maybe
      in optics. Began way back when with a humble associates degree in
      electronics and kept on trucking. Enjoy exploring dimensionless
      quantities, X-ray, particle analysis, enthalpy comparisons, vibrational
      frequencies, discussing deBroglie, electromagnetic radiation bands,
      atomic spectra, lasers, hooker-leeman...have built, AFM...have built,
      like discussing & debating machian, feynman, and the other guy. No
      longer play much with theoretical or computational physics but enjoy it
      anyway.

      I look forward to "lurking" and learning in the group.

      best of success to everyone.

      bodhi