Dispersive PDE Wiki

  • Terry Tao
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2006
      Hi everyone,

      I'm announcing the "public opening" of a new web page for
      various material related to nonlinear dispersive and wave equations
      at

      http://tosio.math.toronto.edu/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

      It is derived from an old set of HTML pages hosted at my web page
      and maintained by Jim Colliander, Mark Keel, Gigliola Staffilani,
      Hideo Takaoka, and myself. However, the content has now been
      migrated to MediaWiki format (the same format used for Wikipedia)
      and as such everyone can now contribute directly to the files
      instead of having to go through one of us.

      The older files have not been properly maintained for about
      two years and are a little out of date. Please feel free to
      create an account and update the pages as you see fit, either
      by making corrections or other improvements, or by adding more
      references (such as to your own work). Don't worry, it's
      easy to make changes (and easy to undo them if necessary) and
      almost any contribution is better than no contribution at all.
      This wiki format is a bit of an experiment but hopefully it will
      be a success (and possibly we may then expand into other topics
      beyond dispersive PDE).

      Best,

      Terry