DFT and phase response

  • Stuart Ponder
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2006
      Curious about methods for analysis of amplitude and phase response of
      a system using discrete fourier transforms by comparing an input and
      an output signal. I've been experiemnting with a Fourier C library
      package called FFTW (on a linux machine) and I can plot results using
      this package. I can plot amplitude response in the frequency domain. I
      can plot real and imaginary parts or this. I'm wondering how I can
      derive phase response of one signal versus another over a given band
      of frequencies.

      -Stuart Ponder